Monday, October 27, 2008

Shtuffly Paris

I think I'm a titch sick. My nose is shtuffly.

Anywho I've been planning ahead for the sure to be glorious November. Things on my mind:

1. On the third my little brother will turn 13.
This makes me go WHHHHHAAAAAAT? like no other. He's almost as tall as I am. I remember the day he was born and being amazed by how small he was. Now I'm frightened by how he's gonna be like, twice my size. He's awesome though, I'm excited.

2. November 4th.
You have no idea how excited I am to vote.

3. Thanksgiving!
I really enjoy eating. And breaks from school. I've got a feeling that Thanksgiving this year is going to involve some especially happiness. Just a hunch.

4. I decided that I had too much free time.
And am doing NaNoWriMo. I dunno if I'm going to be able to touch 50,000 words, but I'm going to see how far I can get. It felt like something bold and daring to do and lately I've been in the mood for bold and daring. It's like Mr. Berglund says: If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

That's me living on the edge. Writing a novel.

No comments: