Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It was a happy day today

I went on a date to Target today.

I got a gift card for 20 dollars because I took part in a photo shoot for Hamline. So me and my Complicated went and I purchased music and snacks and soda pop. We ate snacks and drank soda pop and now I'm listening to the music.

It was just one of those days. The good ones. Usually when a body says "one of those days" there's a sigh and a shrug and words spit out from behind the frown. But I mean one of those good days. When the air tastes delicious. Like a glass of water after you haven't drunk (Drank? Drinked? I hate this word because of the past tense. But anyways you haven't drinked) a darn thing all day and your tongue is dry and your throat is hurting and hot with a bad taste staining the roof of your mouth and that water is just so cold and smooth. Each breath is a sip and I'm happy to be young and alive.

I'm excited for the weekend. I'm going to see my parents and my little brother and theater with my best bud- I can't even handle it. I'm just feeling so good. It's good.

It's good.

I like to stay up late on the computer.

No comments: