Monday, July 19, 2010

Tell Me What You Know About Dreams, Dreams


I'm sitting in a coffee shop by Hamline, (Ginko) drinking my hot Chai and people watching (creepin). It's a little too sweet than I usually like, but it's better than the Chai at Caribou. My favorite is the one from Dunn Brothers, but I can never find a Dunn Brothers when I need one. When I set out to find one I always get lost or can't find it or whatever. I can only get to one as an afterthought, like "I'm gonna go to a coffee shop" then a Dunn Brothers just appears magically, like out of the mystical coffee mists. Is this something that other people have trouble with, or is that just me?

Anywho, Inception is the greatest thing that ever happened to the world. I'm just gonna go ahead and say that right now.

Tell me what you know about night terrors

Nothin.

No comments: