Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Am Not On a Team

I have been so stressful lately, putting my life into boxes.

I am no longer a NE homie. I have moved to my mother's house by Lake Harriet. So now I get to take my life out of boxes and into a beautiful new house by a beautiful lake.

Transition.

Nina's Cafe. In St. Paul. I'm drinking Chai. It is too nutty. I keep seeing postcards for BASSGASM 2. Are Nina's regulars Dubstep fans? Maybe I should get a sandwich. I won't though. I'll just think about it. My Chai is too nutty.

Transition.

I love Dr. McNinja. I used to think it was the most badass thing on the internets.

I was wrong.

I mean, he's a doctor, AND A NINJA! What's more BA than that?
Answer: AXECOP

I can only dream of the day when something I write is this awesome. And/or when I'm on an awesome crime-fighting team.

Transition.

Nina's Cafe. In St. Paul. What's left of my Chai is cold. I don't really care. It was too nutty anyway. There is a woman with lots of tattoos. There is a man listening to music and reading Shonen Jump. There is a woman wearing a t-shirt that says "St. Paul is the new Minneapolis". I don't know how I feel about that statement, but she is beautiful. Hey old man reading the New York Times. How are you doing? I like your beard. It makes you look like a grizzled sailor.

No comments: